Download Where s My Staff for iPhone, iPad
Size: 43.3 MBFree
It is an application that can replace the traditional attendance machines. It uses the QR technology to convert phones into an identity card. Also you can use this application as GPS locator, so you can locate and track your employees, colleagues who work outside the company.
Important note: How to get your code to use the app?
There should be an admin account responsible of employees. The admin owner should give the key to each employee.
Who is Where’s My Staff for?
For every organization, planning to implement a low cost alternative attendance management system, that is capable of employees tracking and scheduling whether they were internal or external.
A brief explanation of Where’s My Staff
Where’s My Staff is actually two-in-one application. QR attendance machine, and GPS locator.
Attendance recording system part of the Application:
To get advantage of all the features of this application, the account admin needs QR code, printed on a small chip about 4cm in size and of thickness less than 1 mm, this chip doesn’t need any source of power as it is passive and costs around $5. This chip should be attached in a specific place in the company and all the people you wish to track must scan the QR code using their mobile phones, which will be automatically recorded.
The activation and running of this application is quite easy, all the account admin has to do is create an account, and introduce the basic information of the organization and its geographical location, then insert the QR code. Moreover, employees’ accounts should be created in order to track them, and then choose the way of tracking whether through QR or GPS or both of them.
Afterwards, all the employees must download the application to their mobile phones and activate the application through entering their private code (issued by the admin himself) and as soon as the activation is verified the application is ready to be used.
“Locating the Positions” part of the application:
As previously mentioned, but with the ability to actually discard the QR code.
Features of “Where’s My Staff”
• It is a QR based technique.
• It works through GPS, where employees can be tracked only upon their consent.
• Ease of use, as the application consists of only one button.
• Slight consumption of the mobile’s energy.
• Ability to use the application offline, in which the information will be stored until it’s connected to the Internet, not to mention that the Internet consumption will not exceed 20KB a day.
• The user will not be able to manipulate the mobile phone’s time settings, where the application uses the time of the company provided by the application and not the mobile phone’s itself.
• All information is securely stored in cloud.
• Offers six comprehensive reports that can identify the number of employees and hours of presence for each user or, in general, the days of presence and absence of each employee according to the geographical location etc.
• Export Reports
Benefits of “Where’s My Staff”
• Attendance system for around 1$.
• No need for any special tools or equipment except the QR code
• No need for permanent internet connection
What's New in Version 2.0.11
minor bug fixes
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада