Download Veterinary Dermatology for iPhone, iPad
Size: 18.4 MBFree
“Veterinary Dermatology” is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Veterinary Dermatology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Scientific Papers, Case Reports, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in veterinary research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Share article abstract and link via email
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
“Veterinary Dermatology” is published on behalf of The European Society of Veterinary Dermatology and American College of Veterinary Dermatology.
“Veterinary Dermatology” is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed, international journal which publishes papers on all aspects of the skin of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish. Scientific research papers, clinical case reports and reviews covering the following aspects of dermatology feature in the journal:
• Skin structure (anatomy, histology, ultrastructure)
• Skin function (physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, immunology, genetics)
• Skin microbiology and parasitology
• Pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases
• New disease entities
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Veterinary Dermatology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Veterinary Dermatology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада