Download The Management Handbook for iPhone, iPad
Size: 0.3 MB$9.99
---- YOU CAN FIND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS APPLICATION VIA THE NET AT WIKIPEDIA.COM----
The Handbook of Management
Management in all business and human organisation activity is simply the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources, and natural resources.
Management can also refer to the person or people who perform the act(s) of management.
Where policies and strategies fit into the planning process
1. They give mid- and lower-level managers a good idea of the future plans for each department.
2. A framework is created whereby plans and decisions are made.
3. Mid- and lower-level management may add their own plans to the business's strategic ones.
multi-divisional management hierarchy
The management of a large organization may have three levels:
1. Senior management (or "top management" or "upper management")
2. Middle management
3. Low-level management, such as supervisors or team-leaders
5. Rank and File
1. Require an extensive knowledge of management roles and skills.
2. They have to be very aware of external factors such as markets.
3. Their decisions are generally of a long-term nature
4. Their decisions are made using analytic, directive, conceptual and/or behavioral/participative processes
5. They are responsible for strategic decisions.
6. They have to chalk out the plan and see that plan may be effective in the future.
7. They are executive in nature.
What's New in Version 1.2
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада