Download TDF Tracker for iPhone, iPad
Size: 43.1 MB$9.99
TDF Tracker is an easy to use, powerful tool for those who need to keep track of time/expenses/mileage. Potential users include consultants, lawyers, accountants, contractors and freelance designers - but can include anyone needing a flexible tool for tracking such items. While you could buy one app as a tracker for billable time, another as a mileage reimbursement log, and yet another for reimbursable expense record keeping - if you are looking for the simplicity of one combined application to truly save you time - then TDF Tracker is the perfect choice.
• intuitive interface makes it easy to be up and going quickly
• quick entry of client, project, and task (time) / type (expense) / purpose (mileage)
• quick time entry - can be entered using the timer or manually entered/adjusted
• flexible timing increments
• basic time tracking by duration or more advanced tracking that includes start/end/break
• single or multiple running timers
• along with time, you can easily track business expenses and mileage for reimbursement
• supports both miles and kilometers
• support for multiple currencies (Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen, etc.)
• add notes to any entry
• daily summary visible on main screen
• quick and easy reporting system
• daily, weekly, monthly and custom reports
• reports can be filtered by client/project
• detailed reports can be emailed - in a format that allows pasting into Excel
• reports can also be included as csv attachments
• backup/restore your database to Dropbox
• backup/restore you database via email
• supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
If you have a suggestion for making TDF Tracker better, please visit our website www.tdf.com/feedback and submit a feature request. We are always looking for ways to improve TDF Tracker. You can also contact us if you are interested in helping translate/localize for your language.
What's New in Version 1.8.8
Before updating TDF Tracker, don't forget to backup your data. You can backup your complete device using iTunes. You can also export a copy of your database from TDF Tracker by going to Settings --> Backup & Restore --> Email (button in top right).
• Fix: iPad Calendar dropdown issue
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада
More by Technical Data Freeway, Inc.