Download QuickPlan ∙ Project Management for iPhone, iPad
Size: 83.6 MB$8.99
Project management with natural gestures and context based menu on Gantt chart, designed for the small touchscreen. Synchronizing projects across multiple devices and sharing projects across teams, AND supports Microsoft project plan integration.
● Feature video http://youtu.be/Ean-OpZkhEQ
● No in-app purchases
QuickPlan makes project scheduling super easier than ever. NATURAL GESTUREs and keyboard shortcuts use on a clean, and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, lay out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track task status - it's easier than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects as Image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft Project, WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft Project (in XML format), WBS, Mindmap and Excel files. Plans can be synchronized across multiple devices via iCloud Drive and can be shared across teams and devices via AirDrop, Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
* QuickPlan is now available for macOS, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1071586133 (download 15 days of the free trial from http://quickplan.xyz/trial, and try all the features before buying).
* QuickPlan is being enhanced continuously based on the best practices of experts and ideas from users.
* Adapted to support iPhone X
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPhone - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE—
· Nature gestures to lay out the task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand, etc.
· Dynamic context menu system makes planning be reality on small touchscreen
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Context based editing on outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Multiple projects, display as tile, with duplication support
· Organize tasks in REAL task groups and sub-projects
· Task color, icon, contact and the necessary task fields
· Four outline levels (plus sub-project, totally eight outline levels)
. Gesture-based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, Row height
. Project currency, charge rate, project resource, calendar, task date policy
— TREE and LIST —
· Display in tree
· Display as list style with Sorting and Filtering supports
— UI CUSTOMISATION —
· Task column title and visibility customizations
· Taskbar style
— REPORTING —
· Export to Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets included) files
· Options to customize exporting
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
— INTEGRATION —
· Microsoft Project file (in XML format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import from Microsoft Excel file
· Import from iThought Map file
— SHARING —
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
— TEAM —
· Supports to create partial project for particular project members
· Partial project will only include the tasks belong the specific members
— NOTIFICATION —
· Today widget and in-app today list
· Local Notification
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals, and life. The best project planning app for the iPad
· Initialize plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MS Project file (in XML format) and reporting, tracking
· Record and plan new ideas for spare time
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule, and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
QuickPlan for iPad is separated at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878
What's New in Version 13.0
● New option of task link line display style.
● New option to respect the being created task link (Automatically change the date of successor task when creating task link).
● New date display formats
● New option to keep the new task date be same as the date of the previous task
Please check out the details at http://www.quickplan.xyz/documents/quickplan-for-ios/releasenotes/quickplan-ios-8-5/
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада