Download On the Clock - time tracking for clients, projects and tasks for iPhone, iPad
Size: 0.3 MB$3.99
Simplify your schedule and improve your work-life balance with On The Clock - the easy-to-use personal time tracker for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Listen to what our customers are saying:
"I found your product and couldn't be happier! I cannot tell you how much time I have invested in manually entering this information into my calendar and then manually calculating my hours and entering it into QuickBooks Pro at the end of the week/billing period."
"It's spot on - just what I was after. The HTML report is especially good because it has the totals in both directions, and a grand total."
"This is a great app for doing exactly what I need it to - track the time I spend on tasks so I can bill my clients accurately."
"Based on my app store research, your solution is probably the best for people who need to do what I'm doing - architects, attorneys, advertising, etc. The grid is what won me over (along with the one-click logging)."
"Thank you for this wonderful, time saving tool. I own my own business and have needed this program FOR YEARS."
On the Clock lets you get down to business with the following features:
* Easily configure your clients and tasks
* Start and stop task billing with a single touch
* View a day or week of billings at a glance
* Provide an optional note for each billing (useful for legal tasks/matters)
* Specify custom time tracking increments per client (tenths-of-hours, quarter-hours, half-hours, etc.)
* Preview your timecard inside the application, with daily totals per task
* Export timesheet reports in via plain text, HTML email, or CSV (for import into Excel)
* Add, reorder, and delete your clients and tasks using familiar iPhone controls
* Manually modify or add to billed time
* Automatically saves when application exits
* Use the keyboard in portrait or landscape mode
* If desired, run multiple tasks concurrently
Ideal for attorneys, lawyers and legal professionals, business consultants, architects, account managers, contractors, small business owners or anyone who needs to track their time by the hour or fraction thereof.
Check out the "On the Clock Support" page to see our tutorial videos on YouTube! (Also available in the application under Preferences > Help).
Do you have a question about how a particular feature works? Are you having trouble with any part of the app? Resist the temptation to leave a nasty review, and instead send an email to email@example.com
We'd love to hear from you, whether you've already bought the app, or are just considering the purchase!
What's New in Version 3.3.2
* Corrected export and summation problems encountered when making extensive use of "notes" feature.
* Corrected CSV export problems when using accented / non-English characters.
* Restored "day of week" (i.e. "Mon") in header columns for HTML and CSV exports.
If you like using On the Clock, please take the time to update your rating for the latest version! It helps immeasurably with sales, and thus with our continued commitment to the app.
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада