Download OLYMPUS Dictation for iPhone for iPhone, iPad
Size: 37.5 MBFree
CREATE. ANNOTATE. COLLABORATE. A professional dictation app providing enhanced workflow and security. Includes a 60 day free trial of the Olympus Dictation Delivery Service.
Create new dictations quickly and easily. Simply open the app, tap new and start your recording.
Edit dictations and attached pictures to your files for better reference on your topic.
Send completed dictations into your existing transcription workflows using an ODDS account (required).
The Olympus Dictation App is a simple recording app designed to work with the Olympus Dictation Delivery Service (ODDS) resulting in an enterprise level dictation solution. ODDS is a cloud-based subscription service offering centralized control, advanced workflow and routing functions for your dictations. Sign-up for a free 60 day trial of the ODDS service directly from within the app. An ODDS account is required to use the app.
FOR UPGRADING USERS
Recent enhancements to the app will now require you migrate your data and settings.
Please follow the setup wizard on the app to sign-up for ODDS.
If your company is already using Olympus Dictation and you need to add a new user license please contact your Administrator.
1. Record, insert & overwrite dictations
2. Attach pictures to your recording
3. Priority Setting
4. Simple search function
5. Send dictations to Olympus Dictation Delivery Service (ODDS)
6. Support of audio formats DSS & DSS Pro (industry standard for professional speech processing)
7. Integrated with existing dictation and transcription workflow with Olympus Dictation Management System.
8. Password protected dictations supported by DSS Pro (256 bit AES encryption)
9. Secure data transfer via HTTPS / FTPS / SFTP
10. Optional connection to a self-hosted ftp server
11. Auto-split of large files
12. Central administration via Olympus Dictation Portal (access via web browser)
- Assigning dedicated worktype lists to users (groups)
- Defining recipients for users
- Defining transfer methods and recording formats
- Setting security features
- Using meta information like Author IDs for automatic processing
For further information see
http://www.olympus.eu/odds-phone (for Europe)
http://www.olympusamericaprodictation.com/app (for U.S.)
https://www.olympus.com.au/Products/Software-Applications/Audio-Software-Workflow (for Oceania)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Improved: Changed the display of the options setting when adding additional Recipients.
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада
More by Olympus Corporation