Download Network Ping for iPhone, iPad
Size: 2.8 MB$3.99
Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Before buying try our free Lite version
- Ping a single IP address
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
- Port scanner
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
- Telnet with full VT100 emulation
- Netbios lookup
What's New in Version 1.8
- New function: Port scanner
- Solved problem with iPad menu and portrait mode
- General bug fixing
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада