Download Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care for iPhone, iPad
Size: 19.7 MBFree
The Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care is for veterinarians practicing emergency/critical care medicine as specialists and non-specialists with the goal of advancing the international clinical standard of care for emergency/critical care patients of all species.
Articles offer descriptions of unique presentation or management; retrospective and prospective evaluations of prognosis, novel diagnosis, or therapy; translational basic science studies with clinical relevance; in depth reviews of pertinent topics; topical news and letters; and regular themed issues.
This app is a convenient way to:
• Download and read JVECC’s most recent issues
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Share relevant research, articles, and news with colleagues and friends
• Select keywords for tailored content alerts
The Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (JVECC) is published on behalf of the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS), the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (ACVECC), the European Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (EVECCS), and the European College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (ECVECC).
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.0.2133
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Screenshots for для Айфона, Айпада