Download HoursTracker: Hours & Pay for iPhone, iPad
Size: 15.4 MBFree
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations to get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID & Face ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
What's New in Version 5.0.10
Home Screen Widgets (iOS 14)
Easily keep up with your time tracking right from your home screen with the new Small, Medium, and Large home screen widgets.
HoursTracker has a more modern look and feel and makes it easier to access important features like taking breaks.
‣ By popular request, we've removed the blue floating add entry button and moved that feature to the top of the entries list.
‣ Dark Mode support
Long-press jobs and time entries in the list to access contextual actions, such as Copy and Delete.
‣ Fixed Time Entry changes not saving sometimes on iOS 14.3
‣ Fixed "Time Rounding" style selection not visible on iPhone SE 1st Generation.
‣ Fixed Job Location not saving if the location search box was in use.
‣ "Add Break" suggested times will match the date of the time entry.
‣ Always show last active job in Small Widget.
‣ Fixed overtime breakdowns sometimes showing the wrong details.
‣ Fixed comments showing up in unreadably-small font in the time entries list.
‣ Made it easier to select adjustment types by enlarging the tappable area.
‣ Fixed earnings sum not being displayed when it was a negative net amount.
‣ Fix problem with Small Widget when more than one job is clocked in at the same time.
‣ Improved layout when very large text sizes are chosen in iOS Settings.
‣ Fix 12/24 hour time setting sometimes displaying the wrong format.
‣ Fix Widget sometimes showing the wrong totals for "this week" time
‣ Fix Export Between Two Dates showing the wrong time picker layout.
‣ "Comment on Clock Out" sometimes displayed the wrong job's name.
‣ Preferences screen did not show the appropriate screens when navigating.
‣ Jobs with pre-set breaks did not display properly in the home screen widgets.
‣ Overnight pre-set breaks were not always applied.
‣ Fixed tax rate parsing in locales that use comma instead of period for decimals.