Download GoodNotes 5 for iPhone, iPad
Size: 335.3 MB$7.99
Transform your iPad into smart digital paper. Take handwritten notes in digital notebooks, on imported PDF, PowerPoint, and Word documents, or on images and photos. All notes are searchable and you'll never have to worry about losing or misplacing them again. GoodNotes is one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide and is frequently featured on the App Store, making it a must-have for your iPad.
WRITE NATURALLY - LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Fluent, precise, and completely natural writing experience thanks to GoodNotes pioneering vector ink engine
* Write with the Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, or with many capacitive styluses and even your finger
* Select and customize your pen color, thickness, and style (fountain pen, ballpoint, brush pen)
* Easily switch between pen, highlighter, and eraser
ALWAYS FIND WHAT YOU WROTE
* Everything is indexed: Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles
* Convert your handwriting to text to share it with other apps or add it to the page as a text box to continue typing with your keyboard
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES AGAIN
* All your notes with you at all times thanks to iCloud Sync
VIEW DOCUMENTS SIDE BY SIDE (requires iPadOS)
* open GoodNotes in multiple windows to view two documents or two pages side by side
* use tabs to quickly switch between open documents
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
* Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
* Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
* unlimited undo & redo including gesture control for faster corrections
* powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to "Erase Highlighter Only" to leave the ink intact
* Pinch to zoom and write more precisely
* Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
* Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and paper templates: Essentials, writing paper, Cornell paper, dark paper, checklists, planners, and more
* Import any PDF or image as a custom template for more customization
* import PDF, PowerPoint, Word, images, photos and more to annotate them right on your iPad
* export documents and share them with others for a fully digital workflow
* scan your paper documents and recognize the text
EFFORTLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
* Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
* Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
* Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
CONVERT YOUR IPAD INTO A DISTRACTION-FREE DIGITAL WHITEBOARD
* Keep your audience focused on what's important: Presentation mode lets you hide all distractions on an external screen when you connect your device via HDMI or AirPlay
* Use all of GoodNotes' tools, including the Laser Pointer on the iPad, while your audience only sees the page and the content
* GoodNotes empowers you to give more engaging presentations, lectures, and lessons. You can move around freely and interact with the audience while adding new information to the digital whiteboard for everyone to see
Visit our website at goodnotes.com for more information, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram as @goodnotesapp.
What's New in Version 5.3.3
### Fixes in 5.3.3
- Fixed occasional crashes while writing with fountain or brush pen.
- Fixed occasional crashes when indexing PDF documents.
- Further fine-tuned dragging and dropping tabs across windows.
### Introducing multiple windows in GoodNotes (requires iPadOS) ###
You can now open GoodNotes in multiple windows to view two documents side by side, view two pages of the same document in Split View, or pair it with other apps in spaces across your entire iPad. To open a new window, drag any of the elements listed below to the side of your screen:
- the app icon from the dock
- documents from the library
- folders from the library
- individual pages from the document thumbnail view
- tabs from the tab-bar
You can also use the buttons in the library action menu or from the tab-bar to open a new window.
If you're using presentation mode, we highly recommend you to check out the tips we shared on goodnotes.com/ipad-os to learn more about how you can leverage your presentations with multiple windows.
### OCR document scanning (requires iOS 13/iPadOS)###
Tap the + button in the library or in the document navigation bar to open your device's camera and use it to scan paper documents. GoodNotes recognizes printed text in all Latin-based languages, making it searchable.
### iPadOS system gestures for undo/redo & multi-select ###
- Swipe left with three fingers to undo the last edit, and right to redo the last edit.
- Place two fingers in the library view or thumbnail view and then start swiping to select multiple items quickly
### Dark Mode & new paper templates (requires iOS 13/iPadOS)###
Activating Dark Mode in the control center will give GoodNotes a cool new look that is easier on the eyes. We also introduced a new set of dark paper templates to GoodNotes that you can choose from the template library when creating a new notebook, adding pages to existing documents, or changing the paper template of the current page. Existing background colors of pages won't change automatically because the color is static.
More by Time Base Technology Limited