Download Fishdom for iPhone, iPad
Size: 249.7 MBFree
Never Fishdomed before? Then take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for your lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—SO DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish, each of which has its own personality, that you'll be excited to meet!
● Fish tanks you can liven up with breath-taking underwater decor
● Amazing graphics all yours once you grab your scuba mask
● Buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.3.2
Dive into a new Fishdom update!
TROUBLE IN PARADISE!
- Help the Tropical Fish plan an amazing party in the Trouble in Paradise event that starts in October!
- Earn special tokens in match-3 levels to get the aquarium ready for the party.
- Complete all of the tasks to keep the Tropical Fish!
- Collect acorns to decorate the new Autumn Fair aquarium! The event starts in the end of September!
- Meet the charming Autumn Fish.
- Set up the aquarium by the end of the event to win a special decoration and a special background element!
- Complete tasks one by one to win delicious rewards in the event that starts in October!
- Complete all the tasks to get the sweetest prize!
- A new match-3 element: Safes with Rubies. Make matches next to open Safes to collect Rubies.
- The Mountain Village aquarium and 17 decorations.
- 5 new fish: Tourist Fish, Cheshire Fish, Polar Explorer Fish, Paracheilinus Fish, and Striped Loach.
We hope you enjoy the new update!
Have fun playing!