Download Agile Estimate for iPhone, iPad
Size: 7.2 MBFree
Agile Estimate is a really useful tool for software developers, testers, team leaders and product managers who work in Agile environments.
Agile Estimate contains card sets for numerous Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP and Crystal. You should use the card set(s) that match the methodology you employ. You can choose which card sets to show from the Preferences tab. By default, Effort, General and Poker will be displayed.
The cards represent a number of points, or effort. Team members choose the card they feel best reflects the effort they would need to put in to complete the story. To choose a card, simply scroll through the list or search for a card, then tap it to display it full-screen. You can display the cards in portrait or landscape.
Rather than using a set of physical cards, use your iPhone instead!
Agile Estimate features cards for:
- Double: 0, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 representing effort doubling at each step
- Effort: 0, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 ... 10
- Fibonacci: 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89
- General: ? (unknown), infinity (will take too long, break the story down), pi (undefinable), and a Coffee Break card to signify you want a break in the estimation process.
- Linear: 0 ... 10
- Poker: 0, 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 20, 40, 100
- T-Shirt Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Pro tip: Swipe up or down when a card is displayed to change your estimate without going back to the list, i.e. if 1.5 effort is displayed, swiping up increases the estimate to 1.75. Swiping down decreases it to 1.25. You can also swipe left and right to add a "d" or "h" to the card to show you mean effort in days or hours. There's also a control in the card list that lets you set it to always be "h", "d" or blank.
Agile Estimate is a simple app, and it's totally free.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Rebuilt for the latest version of iOS.
- Now respects the system-wide Dark Mode.